Hello everyone make sure to stop by and introduce yourself and do check out our design and programming sections.
Visit the Den and get some free stuff!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking Valued and Active Team Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking Valued and Active Team Members Empty Seeking Valued and Active Team Members Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 pm

TheDeveloper

TheDeveloper

I am seeking valuable and active team members for a project I am working on. No compensation, only the opportunity to build a great team and build awesome APIs, Apps, design chatter, and most importantly the opening for later possible compensation.

You must have a good skilled hand in three or more of the following languages.

HTML5
CSS3 (including Animations and Media Queries)
JavaScript (not jQuery)
PHP
C++
Java
Google APIs (javascript)

We will be building amazing stuff for users to use, not limited to open source for priced items will be for sale as well.

You must be committed to a team, meaning three of the seven days we will have conversations via some sort of online communications. And we need to see continuous activity to the projects that are assigned to you.

To view contact information please comment here.

2Seeking Valued and Active Team Members Empty Re: Seeking Valued and Active Team Members Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:17 am

george

george

Admin
Admin
I know html and css with some knowledge of javascript and PHP but I lack skills in C++, java, and google api's.

http://gareygraphics.com

TheDeveloper

TheDeveloper

That's OK just need to know 3 or more. C++ and java are for more complexed applications as well as combination of google APIs. Though google has js APIs that are useful for applications and extensions which I write many of. If you'd like to join the team let me know, I'll be in contact with everyone once I get at the least one more person if it includes you.

So ensure you email me at either of the email addresses above so I can contact whoever I see fit to join the team. I have one project already in the line up and after that everything else will be smooth sailing for the most part as a team .

I also hope to get our team situated and started on another project as well that will help us as a team code collaboratively. Thanks George for showing interest

george

george

Admin
Admin
I can help you out whenever I have some time and I know a friend of mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is good with application based languages.

http://gareygraphics.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Seeking Valued and Active Team Members

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum